An upload can be any photo, image, a text document, or a vector-file document. Allowed file extensions are jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, png, pdf, eps, doc, docx.
Besides uploading that we need to use in your engraving, you may also use it to upload a sample file to show our team your thoughts.
Uploading a file is a relatively simple process:
- Click the "Choose File" button. This will open the file explorer on your device.
- Navigate to the folder to select your file.
- When the file-name appears behind the button, the file upload is ready. Depending on your device and internet speed, this may take a few seconds.
- In case you need to change the selected file, repeat from step one.
During the order process, you can upload up to three files (depends on your mirror of choice).
More images to upload?
If you need to send us more images than the available uploads, skip all uploads during the order process. In addition, enter Files will be sent by WeTransfer into the "Instructions" field.
WeTransfer is a free and safe online platform that allows you to upload additional images up to 2 gigabytes per session.
Transferring files with WeTransfer is very easy. Just open your web browser and go to www.wetransfer.com or download the WeTransfer app on your phone.
To upload additional images, follow all steps below:
- Click the "+ Add files" button.
- This will open your file explorer/finder. Navigate to an image, select, and add. Repeat this for each image that you need to send to us.
- In the "Friends email" field, enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- n the next field, enter "your email" address.
- Finally, in the "Message" box, enter your name, phone number, and order number.
- The transfer will start by clicking the "Transfer" button.
Copyright regulations can govern any image or text. By uploading images or text to our website, the person doing so is legally confirming that they are the original creator of the image or text or that they are legally entitled to its use and have not violated copyright regulations.
Therefore, Mirror-Engraving accepts no legal responsibility or liability for any third party’s actions, should copyright be challenged, at any time in the future. If so, we will forward any claim to the person that placed the order.